Friday, February 20, 2009

Bring Brink Back!

Right now it's beeing discussed weather or not to make Hazel imprint Cristopher Brink right away. Some people reason that this would be too stressful for her. I think she should go ahead! I have this whole night to help now. But only this night.
And we do all so want to meet the much discussed Topher. If he isn't already among us... Some paranoia has been going on in the chat today, in jest for the most time?

But Hazel is very stressed out about she beeing Celia. Maybe her original 'antisocial' (Pippi Longstocking?) nature will resurface from all this confusion. And as much as she has the right to her own body, it would make things hard for us trying to help her... She would be like 11 y.o. still. Or maybe she would become an amalgam of all the imprints, totally schitzoid... Hope not...

Now I said I would make a survivalvid for Hazel. It's Agent K's message. Best go do that then...
Done! It was two. Cuz i forgot to say one thing, about saving cigarettes until she needs them to vanquish hunger. (Also Agent K's advice.) I just made that vid for Bertucci about not smoking, and now one for his daughter to smoke! Wierd...
Probably shouldn't drink so much beer right now. But it's Friday and I'm in Love! I'm falling for every intelligent nerd that show me an ounce of respect, girl or boy. I know I shouldn't party when a girl is starving in a containerlab on a ship out on the big dark ocean. She won't have a beer for some time, but if she doesn't follow Agent K's instructions in the vid's I made maybe she won't have one ever again... Imagine that for a sec.

Agent K shows us how tracking a sattelite is possible: http://www.n2yo.com/

Those vids are sure taking time...
Oh, I don't know if I can stay awake to see if anything else will happen tonight... My back hurts. Now it's been 24 hours since I sleept, I have to take a nap at least...

No comments: