Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A.I. Butterfly - Psyche.

As I wrote before I have speculated in there beeing two ways of saving or A.I. girl Hazel, and one is downloading her. Maybe setting her free on the internet The Landmowerman stylee? (Or there's my donated body.)The obvies way to save her is of course to save her out of that lab before she dies in there. But this isn't a fairytale and besides not all fairytales have happy endings. (The original 'The Little Mermaid' by H.C. Andersen didn't, for one... Love it tho')
Reality bites. And Lupus sucks. Lupus btw is symbolized by a purple butterfly...

I find one thing disturbing, her necklace... Where did she got it and what does it signify? Butterflies were the most reoccuring motif scribbled on the walls of Aushwitz. It symbolises a spiritual journey - from caterpillar, to cocoon (the lab) and then butterfly. Sounds beautiful, does it? Yes, but butterflys have wings. Like angels. And in ancient greek myth the butterfly symbolized the soul, and the godess of soul, Psyche. I hope from my heart that this isn't a sign of things to come... Prayers and gifts offered to Bieggolomai for milder weather and Ran for protection on the sea, might not do it this time.

Daniel came up with an alternate inerpretation:
"Once Zhuangzi dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Zhuangzi. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Zhuangzi. But he didn't know if he was Zhuangzi who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Zhuangzi. Between Zhuangzi and a butterfly there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things."

I wish someone would post a vid singing Ben Harpers 'Butterfly' song to Hazel, as a comfort to her alone in the cold. It would be perfect but I'm unsure about the lyrics. Someone with her moms voice... Would be good.

I feel so distressed by this that I have to do a tarot laying out for Hazel, as Mike (our resident jester at R primelabs) suggested. Don't be upset with me for what the cards might be, remember I have no control over that...

The vid is up and please don't vote it up to the lab it would make no sense to Hazel. Now I will do the 'reading'/interpretation and post it in the forum...

No comments: