Monday, March 02, 2009

I SEARCHME searched me...

...And come up with an interesting article about hexagonal water.
'Snowflakes are formed as super-cooled water condenses around particulate matter in the atmosphere. Super-cooled water is nearly 100% hexagonally structured.'

I'm just super cool am I not? [I don't usually go out of my way to advertise stuff like searchme but this is 4 my cousins family. Luv ya Bill, Zoe & Jessi!]
...The real reason H2Ohexagon or Snowcrystal/Snowflake fits me as a nickname is humbling: but NO, you may NOT call me Agent Dandruff, thank you very much... Actually there is theories about dandruff making sense evolutionary.
Well, not much solice 4 me.

Googling H2O heX-files gave me these hits: The Hex Files, another one: The Hex Files And this: Hex Files, and a Oldshool gaming site, a 'Goth Bible', a paranormal forum section, a comicbook, an anime and more... No other H2O heX-files tho'.

More fun finds on the net: Hexagons are significant in the secret math of I Ching, too. Hexagrams encoded in the DNA? Runes encoded in DNA? [no not really...]My favorite runes are Teiwaz, Hagalaz & Thurizas, btw. I think my valkyria nature is overpowering my loving dito. 'Hit med lite äventyr, det är på tiden!' I feel a 'spring cry' coming on. But now is the time to study and work, regrettably, and not to play.

...Sid the dog thought otherwise and dragged me around Skullhell for two hours in the snowstorm. No match 4 the White Witch...

No comments: